The Bavaroise, Bavarian cream or crème bavaroise is a cold dessert that usually wears grenetina and whipped cream to achieve a smooth consistency.
- 150 g sugar-free whipped cream
- 250 ml skim milk
- 1/4 Cup hot water
- 150 g of liquefied strawberries
- 15 g cornmeal
- 1/4-Cup Sucralose
- 20 g Grenetina
- 2 buds
- Dissolves the Grenetina in the hot water.
- Dilute the flour and the yolks in the milk. Put it on a low heat.
- Add sucralose, cream and remove from heat. Let him warm up.
- It Incorporates the strawberry puree and moves until it integrates the ingredients in its entirety.
- Empty in a mold and refrigerate.